Saturday, August 20, 2005

M.E.A.T.

"I have a confession my friends, I'm no fool..."

Well I'm more like a fiend. A meat fiend.

I've come to realise that I eat a hell of a lot of meat. I guess I'm in good company though (basically everyone at pork patty day). I think you can actually have too much meat and overdose, something about too much nitrogen or something? (Any thoughts Dr. Chops?)

So anyway after pork patty night last weekend I tried to (foolishly) abstain from meat until last night (b/c I knew we were going the keb van in Donny after YG) and I think I did quite well. Albeit I did have meat every single day this week, I didn't have the portions I normally would have. I was quite pleased, so I did the natural thing and rewarded myself with, yep you guessed it - MEAT!

I love being a carnivore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home