Monday, August 08, 2005

Early Morning Update

Yes it's FULLY LATE AS, like past 3am! I'm still working out silly Corporate Finance crap like tax shields on leasing and reading up on warrant valuations omg! Yeah, so I guess a fair bit of time was spent on MSN chatting to Frankus about Arsenal v Chelsea which I was watching LIVE while kinda doing Corp Fi and semi-surfing on Friendster believe it or not, after someone kept asking me why I hadn't logged in for like 2 mths (coz it just ain't my bag man!).

Anyway today was a good day, after service I had to rush off to Norman's farewell lunch in Richmond. Even though Garry and I didn't know many ppl there, it was still good to see Norms off to Canada for semester 2 and then all of next year China to learn Mandarin! Talk about determined! But yeah, lucky for me I'm meeting up with Big N in NYC so it wasn't that emotional. Maybe it was for Garry coz he won't be seeing Norms for a good 1.5 years! Hmm methinks it might be a different story when we part ways after New Year's in Times Square later this year, coz I'll sure as heck miss Norman's rowdy banter, contagious passion for success, words of wisdom and his guiding Christian counsel.

Hmm well that's the roundup for today (or yesterday) so it's now back to the leases!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home