Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Recipe for a Blog

I know how it goes. Right now you're thinking 'I don't have anything to say. But I do want to post. What shall I do?'

Don't worry because Iron Chef Wong is here to teach you all about blogging!

First, you have to not give a s**t. As easy as this may sound, this comes with practice, practice and a calm sense of not giving a s**t. It's the only true way to find peace with your inner-blog.

Secondly, you must (and I cannot stress this enough), you must believe in what you post. If you say "I am a Facist" you better damn well have a moustache. If you say "Today I met the girl/guy of my dreams" then you'd better be able to present me with some candid stalking photos. (Oh, and a pair of soiled panties are always good! Guy or girl, I'm not discriminatory!)

Thirdly, lastly and not leastly, you require the bluntness to offend someone. Iron Chef Wong's rule is: You'll offend someone anyway, so why not choose who you want to piss off. For example:
This post I aim to teach people about blogging Sharon is a whore.

Before you know it, voila! Your very own post. It's not hard people, this ain't rocket science! I shall now leave you with a poem from Iron Chef Wong:
Do not show fear,
When you think you are stuck,
For the best advice,
Is to not give a f

Disclaimer: Iron Chef Wong is entirely fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead are purely coincidental. Gregory Wong® takes no responsibility for the contents of this blog and therefore is not liable for any action taken on his advice because it is all bullshit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that was handy Iron Chef Wong! Maybe i'll use this recipe to start blogging again!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home