Monday, March 28, 2005

hurts knee my, hurts knee my,
oh how hurts knee my...

no warning that fateful day,
when playing with my dog KJ,
i performed the asian squat,
and my trusty left knee gave way

it was not that bad at first,
but oh how i am cursed,
standing 8 full hours at work,
quenching the peoples' thirst

when i got home that night,
my knee was feeling not-quite-right,
i decided just to sleep it off,
and bandage it nice and tight

alas, fast forward to now,
where walking brings sweat to my brow,
i wish this would heal,
i'd even strike a deal,
to make my knee better somehow

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Greggie pies! You'll be ok and if not I'll be hear to listen to the sooky sooky boo boo!

- Anna

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:20:00 pm  
Blogger Ann said...

In true Ann style, I say, "Take it like a man!!!"...haha, nah, hope it gets better...however it happened, it still hurts so lets hope all will be well.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:56:00 pm  
Blogger San G said...

Arhh, tripping...I thought the blue letters were some secret coded message. Turns out it's not. Unless, it IS!?
*goes insane...

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:42:00 am  
Blogger greggie said...

haha i wasn't gonna tell anyone to see if ppl could figure it out...but then again it'd be pointless if no one knew.

but they're the beats, where the emphasis falls in each line

Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:24:00 pm  
Blogger Julz said...

quite unique i must say. i didn't know u could comment on ur own blog. i guess u learn something new every day

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:18:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home