Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Day

Good Friday everyone, how's it going? Good?

**********************Warning Spoiler Ahead********************

Okay that was silly, but not as silly as Erin's comment on The Apprentice. One that got her FIRED! This is the lowdown:
The Donald: ...and then George and Carolyn are saying "Oh I think Angie is wonderful" Okay, I can listen to them though.
Erin: Do you have to? (Mischievous wink)
Donald: No, I really don't, but I'm going to...You're a real wise-guy you know that?
Carolyn: That was a dumb statement.
Erin: Oh no, I was asking if you know...
Carolyn: That was a dumb statement.
George: Yeah.
Donald: No but you are a wiseguy, there's no question about it...You know what Erin, you're fired.

And there it was...no more token hottie on The Apprentice. After last week, when my tip for this season's Apprentice winner, John, was fired I was definitely sad to see Erin go. She was almost equivalent to my Mandy Moore-level for a chick! She was like 26, a top corporate attorney, a former beauty queen, dark hair...why oh why. I guess it was stupid to undermine George and Carolyn like that in front of them, just to suck up to The Donald...

In other news, Arrested Development is still delivering with this week's episode seeing Job fire his brother Michael only for Job to get kicked out of the building by a security guard whom he performed magic on earlier and ripped off half his tie! Haha but then Michael gets Job to help his son, George-Michael win a student election, only for Job to end up heckling another candidate "the Indian guy" by yelling out after the video presentation, "Go home you terrorist! You're not wanted here!" followed by "Shouldn't you have made that video in a cave!?" Haha so wrong...loves it!

Speaking of loving it, Paris and Nicole are well on their way across America in The Simple Life: Interns. This week they worked in a bakery and totally fluffed everything up, including one instance where they put all this powdered sugar into an industrial sized mixer, without the required water, and turned it on...only for all the powder to *poof* everywhere! Haha...

On The OC Josh Schwartz is bringing back good memories as Season 2 is becoming more and more Season 1-esque. I won't break into it too much because a lot of people are still behind. I know a lot of people hate Season 2 but have faith! Apparently Fox just signed them up for a 3rd season so looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of Ryan, Marissa, Seth and Summer in the future!

That 70s Show is back in business too and I found the last scene to be the funniest, with Kelso and Fez looking to rent together.
Fez: Here's two bedrooms with one-and-a-half baths.
Kelso: Half bath? How's the water stay in?
Fez: Alright here's one with a dishwasher...
Kelso: Uhh...I don't want another foreigner living with us

Haha okay so there's a lot of TV there. Better get back to those graduate applications!

PS. I've received some complaints about my last post. In my defence, at least I referenced! It was more of a tribute to everyone else's blogs. I didn't really have anything interesting to say - that, or I couldn't be ratted thinking hard enough. Hey, I did what any resourceful uni student would do...rip off their mates haha cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home