Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Spooked

Oh yeahhhh. It's over! FINALLY finished exams. Marketing was interesting, spent one day studying for it. As you could imagine, I was a little nervous going into the exam and Lord only knows I didn't deserve to pass it but I had to give it my best, I had pulled it off before.

Finished the exam and thought I did okay, enough to pass anyway. Three essay questions so it was easy to talk a lot of bs, hopefully it's enough to get 8/20 for each essay which will give me a 50 for the subject. I'm not aiming for mediocrity but beggars can't be choosers. I think the lowest mark I've had for a subject is 57. Any less than that and I'd seriously be cutting it really close to failing. I know some people who've had a few 50s and 51s. Haha Quoc you man of steel! How do you do it? I think I get freaked at the prospect of failing that I do enough to safely pass, even though I have failed one subject but I was in first year and I was full n00b. Before sitting an exam where I ended up getting 50 or 51 would seriously stress me out because no doubt I'd think I failed.

Okay enough about boring exams, last night went to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" at Southland with 14 other peeps! Pretty impressive the gathering, I thought it'd only be a handful of people! And some people even pulled out because it was too scary a movie! Despite it not being tightass Tuesday, managed to secure tickets for half price thanks for James for his wad of buy one get one free coupons. Nice!

The movie was decent I think. It's hard to gauge a scary movie. Unless it's not even scary coz then it'd be lame. But there's no denying I was a little spooked by the movie. Either way I think horrors are good since there's a lot of discussion afterwards. Especially a group of Christians watching a movie about Satan, religion and exorcisms! So yes, I'd say that the movie was good because it provoked a lot of discussion and generally affected people. Last night I woke up, but was sooo s**t scared to look at my clock. If I had looked and it displayed 3am, ohhhh I would have seriously screamed! Haha...so I just said the Our Father till I fell back asleep. I must've said it for about half an hour straight, and seeing as I was semi-awake I kept mixing up the words! Hehe oh well. I'm okay now.

Anyway, going to start all these errands in preparation for America on Saturday. Only 4 sleeps left!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buddy
next time u wake @ 3am
dun 4get the key words :

JESUS CHRIST

btw oh yeh! had fish n chips @ the beach today in SUNNY adelaide
=)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home