Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Issues!

Woke up today and mum was pissed off! At first I thought it was me (naturally) but she was mumbling, "That stupid girl," to which I breathed a sigh of relief.

I then thought, "What has Stalker done now?" and asked my mum about her "issues."

Basically she was somewhat surprised when Stalker came up to her this morning inquiring about a pair of grey socks. Apparently it had gone missing after a run through the wash.

"Er escuse me, did you see my grey socks?"
"No. Are they missing?"
"Yah. Hmm..." I can imagine Stalker just standing there pretending to be thinking about what to say next, when in fact she's perfected the whole conversation to a tee beforehand,
"But...I can't find them." and at this my mum would now be thinking, "What do you want? I don't have them."
"Do you have them?" Stalker would ask oh so innocently.
"What? No." My mum would reply curtly. She's starting to get pissed off now.
"Oh." The fake thoughtful pause by Stalker again to which my mum would reply,
"I only have black socks. You can go and look in my drawers if you want," in more of a dismissive tone like, "You idiot, if you're so adamant then go ahead, you won't find anything there." And this is the good bit.
"Oh, okay." And off Stalker went, to my mum's room rummaging through her drawers looking for the friggen socks! Haha omg I know my mum, and she would've been PISSED OFF fully! Haha...so basically my mum was deeply offended that Stalker wouldn't take her word for it that she didn't see a pair of her socks, and that she'd have the audacity to even go to someone else's room, through someone else's drawer to look for her socks. I'm not sure if it's how they do things in Taiwan or we've just hit the jackpot in terms of international students but oh well.

Near the end of mum's rant, she started sounding a little like me adding stuff like "As if I'd steal her socks! What if she had foot fungus or something, who knows, she is pretty dirty!" L-O-L!!! Haha that's gold.

On a side note, can't rememeber if I posted about this before but Stalker does really smelly number 2's. Since that's the unfortunate case, you'd think she'd close the damn door afterwards for a bit of discreetness or whatever but NO! That's too logical and NORMAL for her. She leaves the door WIDE OPEN...which is DIRECTLY IN LINE with my room door!

Nevertheless, I don't think Stalks will be with us much longer if she keeps up her current workrate at PISSING US OFF.

Over and out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ROFL...i never meet half these people...cheer up greg, dont pretend u dont love the smell of shit wafting through your door.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home