Thursday, September 15, 2005

100 Posts!

Ooo wow! I've made it to 100 posts! Who would've thought huh? Most things I start don't get completed I must say haha but well, I guess blogging isn't hard to do. You can post every 6 mths and still say you have an "active" blog.

Anyway I just got home from dinner at Samurai on Glenferrie which is top-notch. (How appropriate that on my 100th post I celebrate by talking about food ey? ;P) The food is cheap ($12 will get you a dinner box which includes soup, entree, main and a drink) and it's pretty good too! Verrryyy close to my place and not only is it quality, but quantity too! I am soooo full! Props to Vic for intro'ing us to the place. And since I looovvee green tea icecream, my pick of the drinks menu has to be the green tea milkshake. Top stuff.

On other matters, nothing of note has really been happening. Been really busy (as evidenced by the lack of posts) seeing as this week is the week before a 2 week holiday from Uni...which means a lot of assessment! I'm looking forward to the hols, doesn't seem like I've had one in AGES which is a lie because I had one in July/Aug. I think it's because I was so busy during those hols working a lot and VBS among other things. Hmm anyway, I'm gonna spend this one coming up on organising stuff for my US trip so it might just fly right past again. Oh well, at least all that effort will be for fun! Okay so that's all for now folks, till then, take care of yourself and each other.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on your 100 posts!

- anna

Friday, September 16, 2005 5:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home