Monday, August 29, 2005

Oh Happy Day

Nothing special happened today but it was just one of those brilliant sunny and warm days that reminded me of the carefree summers we Aussies have. Unlike our American counterparts, we have the massive break from studies at the end of the year culminating in a Christmas, New Year's and a red hot summer! How much better can it get? Even though I've got heaps of stuff on my plate and really busy and kinda stressed, today breathed a bit of life into me and I'm handling things a lot better just from the sun. See, the sun makes you happy!!! Driving home after my 2-hour Corp Fi lecture today (which finished about 4:50pm rather than 5:15pm!) actually made me a little sad I'm going to miss the Australian summer even though I'll be in the US experiencing a "White Christmas." Ooo I also made about $26 profit from the soccer gambling action on the weekend. Good ol' Man U! Haha

On other things comedic, I was very amused when Lena mentioned how excited she was about the upcoming Boyz II Men concert. She even went so far as to suggest painting her face a dark shade of...well, black. Hahaha when I starting laughing she quickly insisted that she was joking. But I know she wasn't!

Anyway I'm gonna take advantage of this warm weather before it turns dark and the windy, windy conditions pick up (as has been forecast) and take KJ down to the park. So the moral of today's blog? Take a step back from your stresses in life, enjoy the sun and don't forget to have some fun along the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home