Saturday, September 03, 2005

What To Do...?

A bit stuck today.

After this semester I have one more subject to do before I graduate, meaning I'm gonna be back as a student next year for one semester doing one subject. Long story, but it's given me a few extra options so I don't really mind.

Anyway been looking through the Uni Handbook, in particular the Arts section and found that I'm in over my head. Initially I had in mind doing either 107-132 Introduction to Hollywood & Art Cinema or 920-145 MCD-Introduction to Systematic Theology but upon further investigation, there appears to be a plethora of subjects I'd be interested in! Some of those are:

107-102 Pyramids and Princes: Egypt and the East
131-110 Medieval Europe: Plague, War & Heresy
161-108 Reason, Religion and Responsibility
640-176 The Solar System and the Cosmos

There are many more than the ones mentioned above but they're either offered in Semester 2 or have prerequisites. So I'm gonna have more of a think about it, find out more from the departments and see how I go. Suggestions are welcome. Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home