Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Weeblog

Disgust. Confusion. Bewilderment.

Yes people, I have just re-read my last two posts and I apologise for the sombre, sombre style they were written in. I guess I could've gotten the message across in a more upbeat tone, but I must've been on something. Maybe I've had a bit of what Chops has had to eat. (Hehe "man, that guy is deep!")

With nothing much to pine on about, I can say that golf is quickly becoming a burning passion of mine. I smacked about 150 balls over 2 hours at the Bulleen Driving Range today with Chops and boy did that feel good. I guess I've enjoyed myself other times when I've been, but this time was different mainly because we bought a driver and a 7-iron! Boys with their toys, Chops and I couldn't wait to get out there, so we got out there and how satisfying it is to own your own "weapon." Excellent. Another reason I thoroughly enjoyed myself was because I think I'm getting better! I can hit the ball cleanly more consistently and I've managed, for the most part, to lose the ugly right curve on the ball. Now hopefully I can transfer that on the course, coz hitting balls on the nice flat mats at the driving range isn't the same as hacking away through thick grass on the course.

Meanwhile, I have also noticed that this is the 3rd Saturday I will have written in here in a row. Which makes me think that I have writer's block or something. I seriously cannot think of anything substantial to write anymore. I guess I should revert back to my silly, silly ways and write crazy rubbish. Just like the explanation for the title of this entry, "The Weeblog". Well if you thought that I was a wee bit over-zealous in my love for the Scottish accent, then no, coz that's just not quite stupid enough, but rather, it's because of my consistent weekly ramblings, like a "weekly blog". Hahahahahahahahaha...ahhh I kill me...hehehe ok that's enough of that.

"...back to the old school,
This is how we do it!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

hehe, I might bump into you at the Bulleen Driving Range...go there with some uni friend's sometimes...but we're the drunk, crappy ones who can't hit...or that could just be me...!

Sunday, January 23, 2005 12:28:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home