Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This Is Just A Tribute

A second entry in two days, I must either be very bored or have lots to talk about! Sadly I believe the former to be more true.

Anyway, right now I'm feeling tired, but not...? You know that feeling when you've hardly had any sleep but later in the day you don't feel tired enough to sleep again or have a nap? My eyes are quite dry and I'm feeling a bit light-headed and this is all due to the lack of sleep I've had in the last two nights, totally my own fault mind you.

On Monday night I d/l "Tien Len" which is the Vietnamese version of Big 2. Yes, I hear the chuckles and snide comments coming thick and fast but hey, it's the holidays and I was very bored. I guess it should be expected, afterall, I did go to Melbourne High, and old boys and students alike know Big 2 is the very first thing you learn when you set foot into the school! Anyway, I played online with Steve, Garry and Cliff till around 3ish in the morning then had work the day after. Although I still managed to get 7 hours sleep, my body's only comfortable with around 8-9hrs, so I planned have an early one last night, but oh, how things never go according to plan...

So last night, I organised to go to Chadstone to get a present for my KK, with the Christmas party being held tomorrow night. Steve gave me a lift and we got there and met up with Quoc, Henry and Garry. After shopping and finding nothing, at around 10:30pm we went over to Heng's place to play some Texas Hold 'Em...till 5am!

After having just less than 5 hours sleep, today I woke up and went straight to work, where I just pumped in data for 5 hours straight for Campion Books in Mitcham. Like I can tell you the most common starting four digit combinations of Visa credit cards (4564, 4940, 4557 and 4702) and Bankcard numbers always start with "5610." Seeing as I was severely deprived of sleep, I began feeling a little out of it and started imagining things, like there was this crazy talk in my head of myself repeating all these kinds of weird facts. Keying in many numbers for data entry, most of those facts revolved around numbers. As such, I have decided to pay a tribute to numbers, kicking off, naturally, with the numeral 1...

1: Total number of my stand-up comedy performances (exclusive I know!)
4: Number of days before Christmas 2004!
6: BC in which historians believe to be the real year of birth of Jesus Christ
9: Greg's favourite number...and also my birthdate!
14.95: Amount of money I lost in poker last night (or this morning)
21: My current age...
23: Amount of times I have watched "Pulp Fiction". This includes the R version 18 times, the MA version twice and the M version three times
30: Number of minutes a pig's orgasm lasts (general knowledge I swear! but wow nonetheless)
50: Number of times a lion has sex a day (refer to #30...quality over quantity I say!)
56: Number of kilometres an average pencil can write
178: Number of different "Seinfeld" episodes I have watched, out of 180. To date I have not seen "Male Unbonding" (ep. 2) and "The Chicken Roaster" (ep. 142)
847: Number of kilometres from the beginning of Hume Hwy in Melbourne, to Sydney
1066: The year where William the Bastard (or William of Normandy, I prefer the other though heehee) won the Battle of Hastings in the beginning of his conquest of Britain
1492: The year Christopher Columbus discovered America
2083: The year in which I will be 100 years old (assuming I live to be that old hehe)
15,140: Total amount of cash in a standard monopoly set
63,896: Approximate amount of hours I have slept in my lifetime. This assumes 8 hours of sleep a day, inclusive of the extra day for each of the six leap years I have lived through, according to my approximate age of 21 years and 316 days.
63,908: Approximate amount of hours I will want to have slept in my lifetime by this time tomorrow...

...zzzzzzzzzZZzzzz

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

hehe, you're wierd...but oh wells! haha, here's my new blog address

http://journalofbabyfunkster.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, December 28, 2004 1:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home