Saturday, April 15, 2006

Great Friday

Wow!

What a week it has been. Just like in that Foo Fighters song, "It's times like these, you learn to live again".

Scored a grad job, albeit in another country, but still at a Big 4. But at least I've got something! Right?

And last night the YG Good Friday Singing + Sharing night was awesome! Great to see heaps of people get out there and share, using their talents. Also surprised by the overwhelming reception of the video our cell group made. Cool...cool, cool!

Going to Sorrento this Sunday, I really love getaways! And Sorrento is close to my heart, that unforgettable summer/New Year's with my Xavier buddies. Haha, dodgy and derro yes, but I wasn't involved in any shenanigans...I was just a cheering spectator. The place of my infamous "Beer for Breakfast" stories haha white people are hilarious!

Anyway, I'm off to do what I do. Have a great weekend everyone! I know I will!

Love yousseee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home