Friday, April 29, 2005

F**K!

yea i wont even bother making sense, f**k the capitals and punctuation

it's like almost 1am and i gotta work at 9am tomorrow in friggen alb parks. getting there at 9am requires me to leave at about 8:10am which means waking up at like 7:45am. WTF???

so that means im prob gonna get just over 6 hrs sleep tonight...F**K!

i'll prob regret swearing so much and being so cut but f**k it. i dont care right now...deal with it laters. it's diff anyway coz im not usually this casual in my blogs. the real me. take it or leave it.

yea im swearing, but f**k you! read 9:30am as f**king 9:30pm...whadda d**k! only myself to blame but s**t it's gay! so angerrsss it makes me...omg whadda dumbass.

that's like $120 gone...and no opps to see star wars on the night i wanna see it. that's f**ked.

cryptic yes. but s**t this dumb dont go away so u be hearin bout it soon nuff. f**k.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Don't worry, as I said, it could happen to anyone! And well, if need be, I'll go with you on the Thursday morning session! Why not I say? hehe, maybe I'll understand it if I watch it twice...:P

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home