Sunday, January 09, 2022

Guess who's back? Back again...

Once again inspired to kick start this ol' thang. It began as I sat with two friends in particular this week who have a zest for life and a passion for what they want to do. I suppose they were infectious (can I make that joke even in early 2022?). 

So, is there a mission or vision? Do I have a purpose? A goal perhaps? Of course I do!

The aim is for me to properly digest some of what's going on in my noggin so that I can clarify better what I want to do creatively. Maybe that's continue this blog. Maybe that's make more YouTube videos. Maybe it's learning how to paint (probs not tho). 

Either way, just like a good and straightforward movie there should be a clear beginning, middle, and end (take note David Lynch).     

For now, it's family time as we've just arrived for a week's holiday in Point Lonsdale (the good Lord knows we need it!). Ciao!

Good start so far - at lunch we turned the place upside down


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home