Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Forms, Forms, Forms

I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes,
Forms are all around me,
And so the feeling goes...

Spent hours in the past week filling out forms, collecting documents, getting them certified, contacting referees to get onto the ordination path in the Melbourne Diocese. 

It's also been a time of procrastination. For example, filling in said documents involved answering a long series of questions. One included asking about a suspension of drivers' licence. The answer to that question is a 'YES' (!) but for the life of me I wasn't sure which year that was - 2003? 2004? 2005? Sometime around then.

Amazingly I found the answer to that on this very blog! What a blessing it is to have some record of the banality of my life. After a fair bit of hunting (or let's be honest, reminiscing), I in fact did post about having my drivers' licence suspended all the way back in 2004.

Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home