Thursday, May 11, 2006

US Videos

Silly me!

After signing up for YouTube and uploading my "Get Free" video clip I made with Dave last year, I only realised today that I should also upload my small snippets of the US I recorded on film from Anna's digital camera.

Light show on Saks 5th Ave building for Christmas in New York City. Here
Supremely talented buskers at Penn Station in NYC. Here
Falling snow! New Year's Eve, Times Square, NYC. Here
3am on New Year's Day, Columbus Circle, NYC. Here (Warning: May cause motion sickness - shoddy camera work by yours truly, probably as a result of the alcohol hehe)

If you're wondering where all the other clips of other cities are, well, there are none. We only bought a 1gb memory stick for the camera in the middle of the trip. Even then we didn't film anything until NYC because only after getting back to LA, where we stayed with Bruce and Maggie, did we have a home PC to upload photos and clear the memory card.

Anyway, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home