Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yes, a new post - Anna, you win but I had to blog because I respect my audience too much to just go AWOL for a week without telling them. I'll be blogging a lot less in an effort to cut out my procrastinating/lazy ways - this is a trial period only so if I pick up my game and fit in all the stuff I have to do, I can come back and blog as often as I like. Yay!

Hmm an interesting turn of events over the last week or so. I left for Marysville on Friday evening to attend a cell-leaders retreat which was way too fun. It was good to get away and get some admin stuff sorted out for this coming year as well as hang out and have fellowship with my peers. I'll spare you guys the details despite what some of you may have heard/seen regarding the shenanigans that a few of us got up to, but overall it was a good refresher.

Came back on Sunday morning in time for church and I was sooo tired! I also had a dinner with Anna's family and we ate in Glen Waverley. Heng, I think I saw your new Accord parked outside Rock Kung that evening - H3NG licence plate?

Other issues have also popped up, some not even mine! But it's interesting to see what will happen in the next few days. Meanwhile, I have some disclaiming to do. Cryptic indeed it is. May the force be with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home