Friday, February 03, 2006

Dashed Hopes

Far out my body clock is so out of wack.

Slept at about 3:30am this morning and woke up at 10am only because I've been used to waking early for work these past three days.

And I've still got a lot to do! Namely clean my room which looks like a bomb hit it. It's been messy since I came back from the States which was like January 9th. And today is February 3rd. Hmm...

Which also reminds me that I'm going to be a year older this coming week. Damn I'm starting to get really old now. But this is what I now call the festive week because there are like five people from church whose birthdays are between Feb 5 and Feb 9 inclusive. Maybe we'll do a massive shindig and invite anyone and everyone. Still haven't decided on a place yet seeing as there'll be lots of people.

In other news, I feel guilty because I forgot Nabi was going overseas till last night...the night of her flight! When she told me on MSN while I was at work (don't ask) I was like "Oh...WTH?" But after that I vaguely remember her mentioning it. Sorry Alice! You'll still get something for me overseas right? Hehe...

Oh and a welcome back to Lena after her little voyage overseas for the first time. You know I was having a conversation last night about how easy it is to get worms in Thailand, but hey, I'm sure you had a great time. Just don't be offended if I don't wanna go out and eat with you for the next few months.

Well tonight I'm driving up to Marysville for a cell-leader retreat which promises to be fun. It's always good to go away for a while, come back refreshed! Hmm, I'm in charge of the activities for a three hour block on Saturday but all I really have is playing this card game I played on New Year's Eve at a YMCA in New York. Far out...haha but yeah that was fun.

OH! And I found out that Zach Braff and Mandy Moore are engaged. Why? WHY??? *Sigh* Yep, no words to console me. I'm speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home