Thursday, May 26, 2005

Gone for Lunch - Back in 3 Weeks

OMG just finished watching the season 2 finale of the OC and it's pretty INTENSE. Yes I know the argument that Season 2 was pretty crap compared to Season 1 but I still enjoy it. It wasn't as good but I didn't really find anything else that was good either. Maybe except Desperate Housewives and Lost...

Anyway straight after watching this ep I went on a mad googling spree trying to find as many spoilers as I could for Season 3! Haha...as you do. So anyway thinking about all this OC stuff, I was reminded that I'll be "in the hood" so to speak later this year. I'm gonna try and get my hands on some backstage tour maybe and definitely try get some memorabilia for you guys too! So any requests, get to me after November 18th but before November 26th coz I'll prob have exams, then I leave on the 26th. Hehe ooo I'm excited even now imagine when I actually finish my last exam!

Anyway so I have a few things on my plate, saw Revenge of the Sith for a 2nd time on Tuesday night only by chance though! Basically someone bailed on someone and I got the call. Sweet! Meanwhile uni has just wrapped up for me, today being the last day. I guess now it's into hardcore study mode since I haven't really done squat during the semester as always! This therefore means that blogging will be low on the priority list for the next few weeks, but chances are I'll be able to squeeze in maybe one or two before I finish on June 16th - most likely posts about how crazy I'm going from the bloody study! Haha...

Hmm so anyway, doing a bit of California dreaming just in general has reminded me that it's almost summer break for the kids in the Land of the Free, up until about August I heard! While they're having a blast doing what they do, I'll be cooped up in cold, unpredictable Melbourne cramming what I can into my melon so if you're from the States and stumbling by, spare a thought for a disgruntled Asian kid down south. Bongo signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home