Monday, October 02, 2006

Sat'dee Night

Whoaaa it's been two weeks since I last posted! Time sure does fly!

I can't remember what's been happening but I have more happy snaps. Oh wait I do remember I went on a Cell Leader Retreat last weekend, and then the weekend just passed I experienced the new Jamie Oliver restaurant, Fifteen Melbourne and attended Monica's 21st bash.

So um, here are photos from Saturday night. Man I gotta start experiencing some intense D&M/life inspiring moments or something coz my blog just screams out camera whore and nothing more. Hey that rhymes...

1. Julz and Pete enjoying themselves
2. The girls
3. Julz thinking, "What happened to the glass is half full?"
4. Crumbed olives
5. Rabbit
6. Rotolo
7. Lamb
8. Salmon
9. Tiramisu
10. The eight of us
11. Front view of the kitchen at Fifteen Melbourne
12. Our little "Thank You" for the staff, made with cheese
13. Us at the front
14. Girls at Monica's 21st
15. Myself and the birthday girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home