Friday, February 23, 2007

still using

looked up events in melbourne this year, hoping to find maybe an ad about either the foo fighters or switchfoot touring down here but unfortunately didnt. but i did stumble upon The Nutcracker being performed by the Australian Ballet! it's in September and tickets go on sale late march. A-res seats are only $54, since i'm a youth under 26 years of age. sweet.

i'm also going to Swan Lake on april 29th - it's contemporary, more of a musical than ballet so that will be interesting. this year will be a year of Tchaikovsky!

i'm so pov atm. im like a junkie waiting for my next fix, when i get my first paycheck somewhere in late March. but somehow coming back from overseas with a $1600 debt and only $200 in my bank account i've managed to scrounge my way through this last month and a half.

i've done okay despite my circumstances. i haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, some people still see me. and if i go out i'll still buy something substantial to eat or drink. the only difference is that now, when people ask me if they can borrow money i'll open my wallet and they'll see that i don't have any to lend them.

hmm...i have 2.5 weeks before i start work full time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home