Sunday, October 31, 2004

Someday We'll Know

A fortnight ago I heard the one and only Mandy Moore was going to be in Melbourne and I got all warm and fuzzy. =) She's so lovely. However, I was informed by a friend of mine that they got to see her at Myer last week. I was so disappointed my friend saw her (who was quite nonchalant about it by the way) and I didn't even get the chance to meet her! Mandy was also apparently on Rove, which I usually watch but for some reason last week I missed! Furthermore, I got the hot tip that she had an interview on A Current Affair the day after and as you might have guessed, I missed that too! Omg! I'm flabbergasted! All these opportunities, just gone.

*Sigh* You know what? I just don't think it was meant to be, me and her. =(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah and she was at the Jam factory too to promote her movie 'saved'...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 11:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home